Facts about Sillebotten - Sweden
- Sillebotten is a small place at the north end of lake Östra Silen and is located three kilometers from Europaväg 18, or E18.
- Sillebotten is within Årjängs commune and Silleruds assembly.
- About ten kilometers from Sillebotten is another small place called Svensbyn. Here you can find a small grocery store and a gas station. In Svensbyn you can also find a café and more.
- Closest town from Sillebotten is Årjäng and is about sixteen kilometers away. In Årjäng you can find larger grocery stores, gas stations, shops and more.
- About 125 kilometers from Oslo.